Milkbar Breastpumps makes breast pump shopping easy with our breast pump comparison tool and afterpay
We understand that having a baby can be an expensive time in your life so we are excited to offer Afterpay. Afterpay allows you to receive your purchase upfront and pay it off in four equal fortnightly instalments. We stock leading brands such as Unimom, Medela, Ameda, Haakaa and more.
What is Afterpay?
Who can use Afterpay?
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must meet the following criteria:
- Live in Australia;
- At least 18 years old;
- Capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
How to Use Afterpay?
- Add items to your cart up to the value of $1000 and head to checkout.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method. You will then be redirected to the Afterpay website.
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment. Registering as a new customers takes just 2 minutes!
- Afterpay uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot. No long forms or detailed personal information are required.
- All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will no longer be considered a new customer once you have fully paid off your first order and 6 weeks have passed since you placed that order. For any order thereafter, your first payment will only be deducted 2 weeks after your purchase and your last payment deducted 8 weeks after purchase.
- Afterpay does not charge a fee to consumers when purchasing and doesn’t charge interest. The only fees applied are late fees if the scheduled payments are unsuccessfully processed and, after being notified, you do not log in to your Afterpay account to make your payment via a different method.
- If you wish to return your goods, please refer to our Returns Policy. If you are eligible for a refund, we will instruct Afterpay to return any payment made and cancel any remaining payments.
- To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit Afterpay,