- Breast Pumps, Manual Breast Pumps, Haakaa Breast Pumps $38.00
- Breast Pumps, Manual Breast Pumps, Haakaa Breast Pumps $36.00
- Breast Pumps, Manual Breast Pumps, Haakaa Breast Pumps $41.90
- Breast Pumps, Manual Breast Pumps, Haakaa Breast Pumps $59.00
- Breast Pumps, Manual Breast Pumps, Tommee Tippee Breast Pumps $69.95
Manual breast pumps are hand operated and can only be used for one breast at a time. The pump is placed over the breast and the other hand is used to ‘pump’ the lever in order to create suction.
These pumps are often less expensive than the electric ones and are usually quite light and compact, making them a good choice for those on a budget or with limited space.
This type of breast pump is best for mothers who only want to pump occasionally and are not using expressed breastmilk as a primary source of nutrition for their baby.This is because the manual pump can be quite time consuming and tiring on your wrists.However, these are a fantastic choice if you want to have a well-deserved sleep or need to be away from your baby and still want them to have the benefits of breastmilk.If you have a slow let-down reflex or limited milk supply, then you may find a manual breast pump does not provide the necessary stimulation for a large supply of expressed milk.
Need Help Choosing a Breast Pump?Check out our Guide to Choosing a Breast Pump