Bébé au lait Premium Cotton Nursing Cover- Alexandria
The popular Bébé au Lait Premium Nursing Cover provides a stylish option for Mums who prefer privacy while breastfeeding out and about or in front of others. Bébé au Lait Nursing Covers have a patented open neckline that holds the cover away from Mum and baby—allowing them to maintain eye contact so they can continue to bond while breastfeeding on the go. The open neckline provides airflow and allows Mum to see that baby is properly latched, which is key to breastfeeding success. Secure and adjustable, the neck strap holds the nursing cover in place, giving you privacy and confidence while breastfeeding, wherever you are.
– Patented Rigiflex™ neckline for ventilation and eye contact, made of flexible material that maintains its bowed shape
– Adjustable neck strap secures the nursing cover and ensures privacy.
– Minimises surrounding distractions so baby can focus on breastfeeding.
– Two internal terry cloth pockets for cleanups and storage.
– Generously sized for maximum coverage. One size fits all: approx. 90cm wide by 65cm long.
– 100% cotton in signature Bébé au Lait patterns.
– Machine washable.
Alexandria: Pops of aqua blue and coral are both fresh and classic. Alexandria captures the best of both in a swirling, sumptuous repeat.
How to wear:
– Thread the neck strap through the two D rings, and then thread the end back through 1 D ring only.
– Place the cover over your head. The neck strap should be resting comfortably around your neck and the fabric should be lightly draping over baby.
– Make sure the center of the neck strap is positioned so that you can easily see baby while he/she is breastfeeding. You may need to adjust the length of the neck strap in order to find the fit that is perfect for you (once you have found your ideal length, there should be no need for re-adjustment in the future).
– Machine wash with like colours on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry and then iron with low heat if necessary.
– Due to the rigid material used in the Bébé au Lait neckline, it may occasionally get bent out of shape after being washed. This can be easily fixed by gently ironing and massaging the neckline back into shape.
– Because these nursing covers are made from 100% cotton, some shrinkage may occur when washed.
20 x 20 x 20 cm
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Milkbar Breastpumps containing your order details, payment receipt and tax invoice. We understand that you want to receive your order as quickly as possible so orders received prior to 12pm AEST are dispatched same business day. If placed after 12pm, your order is dispatched on the following business day.
Where payment is made via direct deposit, orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment being cleared by our bank. We currently only ship domestically via Australia Post eparcel. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an Australia Post tracking number and link to track your order.
To ensure your order is received safely a signature is required on delivery. If no one is present at the delivery attempt the the order will normally be delivered to your local post office where you can pick it up later at your own convenience.
Flat Rate Shipping | Free Shipping
If your order is over $150 you will receive Free Shipping via regular Australia Post service.
If your order is under $150 you will be charged a flat rate of $8.95 for standard/regular Australia Post.
Delivery Address Estimated Australia Post delivery timeframe
Sydney 2 days
Melbourne/Canberra/Brisbane 2- 3 days
Adelaide 3- 4 days
Hobart/Darwin/Perth 5- 6 days
Please add an additional 2- 3 days for deliveries outside metropolitan areas.
If you require your order urgently we recommend selecting Express Post. Express Postage is at a flat rate of $14.95 (excludes breastfeeding pillows). Orders within the Australia Post Express Delivery Network have an estimated next business day delivery date. Orders outside this network are delivered as fast as possible by Australia Post. Check here if you are in the Australia Post Express Delivery Network.
Local Pick Up
We do offer a local pick up option at check out from Roseville Chase, 2069. Please call us prior to placing your order so that a pick up time that is mutually convenient can be organised. We are a family run business and will do our best to accommodate. Pick up is via appointment only between Monday- Friday 10am- 4pm.