The popular Bébé au Lait Premium Muslin Nursing Cover provides a stylish option for Mums who prefer privacy while breastfeeding out and about or in front of others. Bébé au Lait Nursing Covers have a patented open neckline that holds the cover away from Mum and baby—allowing them to maintain eye contact so they can continue to bond while breastfeeding on the go. The open neckline provides airflow and allows Mum to see that baby is properly latched, which is key to breastfeeding success. Secure and adjustable, the neck strap holds the nursing cover in place, giving you privacy and confidence while breastfeeding, wherever you are.
Bébé au Lait Muslin Nursing Covers are the lightest and most breathable breastfeeding covers available. Made of premium, 100% open-weave cotton Muslin, they’re perfect for hot Summer days or for mums and babies who get warm easily.
– Ultra-soft & breathable: premium 100% open-weave cotton muslin in signature Bébé au Lait patterns.
– Patented Rigiflex™ neckline for ventilation and eye contact, made of flexible material that maintains its bowed shape.
– Adjustable neck strap secures the nursing cover and ensures privacy.
– One size fits all: approx 90cm by 75cm long.
– Machine washable.
Isla: Inspired by the brilliant waters of tropical beaches, the flowing motifs in steel blue and sage green make Isla the perfect pattern for an island getaway.
How to wear:
– Thread the neck strap through the two D rings, and then thread the end back through 1 D ring only.
– Place the cover over your head. The neck strap should be resting comfortably around your neck and the fabric should be lightly draping over baby.
– Make sure the center of the neck strap is positioned so that you can easily see baby while he/she is breastfeeding. You may need to adjust the length of the neck strap in order to find the fit that is perfect for you (once you have found your ideal length, there should be no need for re-adjustment in the future).
– Machine wash with like colours on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry and then iron with low heat if necessary.
– Due to the rigid material used in the Bébé au Lait neckline, it may occasionally get bent out of shape after being washed. This can be easily fixed by gently ironing and massaging the neckline back into shape.
– Because these nursing covers are made from 100% cotton, some shrinkage may occur when washed.
New special edition Reusable Food Pouches with fun summer prints!
Cherub Baby Reusable Baby Food Pouches are an extremely portable, and disposable way to store, freeze, warm and serve homemade baby food. Entirely BPA Free and microwave, bottle warmer and freezer safe, these pouches have a generous 150ml capacity making them the perfect size for single meals when on the go with your baby.
This starter pack included 10 pouches that are pre-sterilised with tamper proof ziplock seal ready for use straight out of the box. Simply pour in baby food, seal, freeze, store, warm, serve and dispose or re-use! Perfect to use with our Natriblend 4 in 1 Food Preparation Unit. No mess, no fuss, no washing up!
This product forms part of the innovative Australian Cherub Baby Food Preparation System: