The Cherub Baby Dummy Thermometer is easy to use, hygienic and comfortable for your little one. Just place in baby’s mouth like a conventional dummy and wait for about 10 seconds until LCD display shows the baby’s temperature.
The Cherub Baby Dummy Thermometer is easy to use, hygienic and comfortable for your little one. Just place in your baby’s mouth like a conventional dummy and wait for about 10 seconds until LCD display shows the baby’s temperature.
An easy and accurate way to take baby’s temperature! The orthodontic design supports the reduction of pressure and assists in the development of baby’s mouth and teeth and supports the natural placement of baby’s tongue. The soother is made from high quality odourless & tasteless silicone & is BPA free.
– Simply pop the dummy in baby’s mouth and the LCD panel on the front shows the temperature after 90 seconds.
– Takes a continuous reading whilst in baby’s mouth.
– Recommended age: 0months+
– Accuracy: +/-0.1°C (+/-0.2°F)
– Automatically shuts off when not in use
– Medical Grade
– Splash Proof and can double as a bath thermometer. Simply dip the teat into the water (don’t immerse the whole product)
– Orthodontic Design
– Display range: 32.0°C~42.0°C
– Min Scale: 0.1
– Memory: last measuring reading
– Taking times: 90 seconds
– Beeper function. Fever alarm feature
– Battery: 1.5V button battery (LR/SR-41)
– Size: 62 x 46 x 50mm
– N.W: 13g
– LCD: 15×6.0mm
– The Cherub Baby Digital Dummy Thermometer is listed on ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods). ARTG Identifier: 177744
– Simply wipe clean with an alcohol wipe
– You can also clean the teat by washing in warm soapy water and rinsing with clean water
– Do not boil or clean the unit in a dishwasher
1 x Dummy Thermometer
1 x Instruction Manual
20 x 20 x 20 cm
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Milkbar Breastpumps containing your order details, payment receipt and tax invoice. We understand that you want to receive your order as quickly as possible so orders received prior to 12pm AEST are dispatched same business day. If placed after 12pm, your order is dispatched on the following business day.
Where payment is made via direct deposit, orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment being cleared by our bank. We currently only ship domestically via Australia Post eparcel. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an Australia Post tracking number and link to track your order.
To ensure your order is received safely a signature is required on delivery. If no one is present at the delivery attempt the the order will normally be delivered to your local post office where you can pick it up later at your own convenience.
Flat Rate Shipping | Free Shipping
If your order is over $150 you will receive Free Shipping via regular Australia Post service.
If your order is under $150 you will be charged a flat rate of $8.95 for standard/regular Australia Post.
Delivery Address Estimated Australia Post delivery timeframe
Sydney 2 days
Melbourne/Canberra/Brisbane 2- 3 days
Adelaide 3- 4 days
Hobart/Darwin/Perth 5- 6 days
Please add an additional 2- 3 days for deliveries outside metropolitan areas.
If you require your order urgently we recommend selecting Express Post. Express Postage is at a flat rate of $14.95 (excludes breastfeeding pillows). Orders within the Australia Post Express Delivery Network have an estimated next business day delivery date. Orders outside this network are delivered as fast as possible by Australia Post. Check here if you are in the Australia Post Express Delivery Network.
Local Pick Up
We do offer a local pick up option at check out from Roseville Chase, 2069. Please call us prior to placing your order so that a pick up time that is mutually convenient can be organised. We are a family run business and will do our best to accommodate. Pick up is via appointment only between Monday- Friday 10am- 4pm.