The Cherub Baby Glass Straw Cup is made from highest quality tempered thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass (commonly used in science labs) allowing bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiled water. The protective medical grade silicone sleeve not only provides super shock resistance, that helps to prevent breakage when dropped; it changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot to serve to your baby!
– The non spill glass straw cup sleeve will turn white when too hot with our patented colour change technology.
– The non spill glass straw cup sleeve also provides a tactile gripping surface for baby.
– The sleeve has an easy slip on/off design – it slips on and off in 2 easy steps (see images above).
– Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and ring, silicone stopper and silicone straw spout. The only glass straw cup where all parts that come into contact with liquid are either glass or silicone!
– The glass straw cup grows with your baby. The straw cup will last your baby through the toddler years. After which the bottle can convert to a glass food storage container with the food storage (travel) seal.
– All parts are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Polycarbonate free.
– Dishwasher Safe (Except the silicone sleeve). Place small parts on the top tray. Hand wash the silicone sleeve when needed.
– This product is FDA and CE tested and approved.
– Safe, reliable, durable, washable and 100% BPA Free, giving you peace of mind and a non spill glass straw cup that will last and last.
– Dishwasher safe (remove sleeve)
– Microwave and Electric Steriliser safe (remove sleeve)
– Safe to boil (remove sleeve)
– Microwave Safe (remove sleeve)
– Remove the silicone sleeve when dishwashing, boiling, sterilising or microwaving
1 x 240ml borosilicate non spill glass straw cup
1 x Colour change silicone protective sleeve
1 x Silicone non spill straw spout suitable from 9 months to 3 years
1 x Attachable ergonomic handles
1 x Silicone travel seal
1 x PP #5 Screw cap and lid
20 x 20 x 20 cm
Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Milkbar Breastpumps containing your order details, payment receipt and tax invoice. We understand that you want to receive your order as quickly as possible so orders received prior to 12pm AEST are dispatched same business day. If placed after 12pm, your order is dispatched on the following business day.
Where payment is made via direct deposit, orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment being cleared by our bank. We currently only ship domestically via Australia Post eparcel. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an Australia Post tracking number and link to track your order.
To ensure your order is received safely a signature is required on delivery. If no one is present at the delivery attempt the the order will normally be delivered to your local post office where you can pick it up later at your own convenience.
Flat Rate Shipping | Free Shipping
If your order is over $150 you will receive Free Shipping via regular Australia Post service.
If your order is under $150 you will be charged a flat rate of $8.95 for standard/regular Australia Post.
Delivery Address Estimated Australia Post delivery timeframe
Sydney 2 days
Melbourne/Canberra/Brisbane 2- 3 days
Adelaide 3- 4 days
Hobart/Darwin/Perth 5- 6 days
Please add an additional 2- 3 days for deliveries outside metropolitan areas.
If you require your order urgently we recommend selecting Express Post. Express Postage is at a flat rate of $14.95 (excludes breastfeeding pillows). Orders within the Australia Post Express Delivery Network have an estimated next business day delivery date. Orders outside this network are delivered as fast as possible by Australia Post. Check here if you are in the Australia Post Express Delivery Network.
Local Pick Up
We do offer a local pick up option at check out from Roseville Chase, 2069. Please call us prior to placing your order so that a pick up time that is mutually convenient can be organised. We are a family run business and will do our best to accommodate. Pick up is via appointment only between Monday- Friday 10am- 4pm.