Cherub Baby Thermosensor Milk Bags are not just another breastmilk storage bag. The unique thermosensor key changes from blue to white when your breastmilk is at the correct temperature to serve. Each bag is pre-sterilised, BPA free and has a reusable zip lock. The easy-to-read measuring scale and labelling area allow for convenient storage of your breastmilk.
The new design includes attachment straps to enable direct pumping from your breast pump to the storage bag. No more wasted precious liquid gold!
These breastmilk bags are reusable. Simply wash them out with warm soapy water, rinse with water and then leave open in a steam steriliser.
– Convenient 210ml size
– Leak proof zip lock
– Pre-sterilised and ready to use
– Strong heat treated seams
– Expanding base so they can stand upright in your fridge/freezer
– Freezer safe
– Thermal Indicator
– Express directly into your breast pump with the included strap
– Name label area for use in hospital or away from home
– Date label area so that you can keep track of your supply
– BPA, Phthalate & PVC Free
– 20 x 210ml Pre-sterilised breast milk storage bags.
– 5 x attachment straps to allow direct pumping from breast pump to storage bag
Simply wash in warm soapy water, rinse and place in your electric steam steriliser (make sure they are open when sterilising).
New special edition Reusable Food Pouches with fun summer prints!
Cherub Baby Reusable Baby Food Pouches are an extremely portable, and disposable way to store, freeze, warm and serve homemade baby food. Entirely BPA Free and microwave, bottle warmer and freezer safe, these pouches have a generous 150ml capacity making them the perfect size for single meals when on the go with your baby.
This starter pack included 10 pouches that are pre-sterilised with tamper proof ziplock seal ready for use straight out of the box. Simply pour in baby food, seal, freeze, store, warm, serve and dispose or re-use! Perfect to use with our Natriblend 4 in 1 Food Preparation Unit. No mess, no fuss, no washing up!
This product forms part of the innovative Australian Cherub Baby Food Preparation System: