Franjos Kitcken Belly Bump Biscuits: Biscuits for your Belly
Franjos Kitchen Belly Bump Biscuits have been naturopathically designed and contain ingredients specifically chosen with pregnant mums in mind. Fibre, omega 3, iron, calcium, b vitamins and zinc are just some of the nutrients pregnant mums need so we have made sure our bumpers contain ingredients naturally high in these. A true ‘functional food’. Franjos Kitchen Belly Bump biscuits also contain ginger which has been used for centuries for nausea.
14 biscuits per tin.
- Feeling queasy? These belly bump biscuits contain the beautiful herb ginger aka Zingiber officinale that has long been used for its ‘carminative’ qualities. It has a specific affinity to the gut and digestion and traditionally loved by many to ease nausea throughout pregnancy
- Wanting to up your fiber intake? When you eat the apricots in these bumpers think dietary fibre, potassium, iron and antioxidants… Nice! Just what you need! Not to mention the gorgeous hint of its natural sweetness.
- Superfoods? Franjos Kitchen Belly Bump Biscuits also contain pumpkin kernels, walnuts and flaxseeds. These babies deliver on a whole host of key minerals and fats essential during pregnancy. Zinc for cell growth and division, immunity and repair. Magnesium for your energy levels and also plant based omega 3 and 6’s which your baby is going to soak right up, not to forget your skin and hair!
- Contains Tahini which is made 100% from sesame seeds means it is one of the richest sources of calcium you can get. It is such a crucial time during pregnancy that you load up on calcium to ensure you have adequate amounts post pregnancy
- No dairy here. Coconut oil brings a delicious flavour and texture to these biscuits and well as many health benefits. It contains medium chain fatty acids, which is a very healthy and necessary saturated fat. It is fabulous for your metabolism, your skin, your hair and your overall organ health.
- No white sugars only beautiful coconut sugar. Organic spelt flour is used to bind the biscuits together. The gluten strand found in spelt flour is much shorter and more brittle and many people find it much easier to digest as a result. The fact too that it has not gone through the manipulation and change that common wheat has also adds to this advantage as our bodies recognise the grain much easier than wheat. Good digestion is vital for good health.
Belly Bump Biscuits ingredients:
Organic Wholemeal Spelt Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut Oil, Tahini, Walnuts, Dried Apricots (contains sulphur), Pumpkin Kernals, Shredded Coconut, Flaxseeds, Ground Ginger, Salt, Bi-Carb Soda.
Dairy Free, egg free & no refined sugar. Produced on equipment that makes gluten, nut & dairy products.
Free shipping within Australia when your order exceeds $150.
Orders under $150 are shipped at a flat rate of $9.90 Australia-wide.
We understand that you want to receive your order as quickly as possible. Orders are dispatched same business day if placed before 12pm AEST. If placed after 12pm the order is dispatched on the following business day. Where payment is made via direct deposit, orders will be dispatched within 24 hours once payment has been cleared by our bank.
We do offer a local pick up option from our warehouse based in Roseville, Sydney. Pick up is by appointment only.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money back guarantee from the time you place your order on our website.
All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging to our mailing address. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if the item have been dropped or broken. We don’t accept change of mind returns for personal care items including breast pumps to ensure the integrity of these products being sent to our customers.