Franjos Kitcken Belly Bump Biscuits: Biscuits for your Belly
Franjos Kitchen Belly Bump Biscuits have been naturopathically designed and contain ingredients specifically chosen with pregnant mums in mind. Fibre, omega 3, iron, calcium, b vitamins and zinc are just some of the nutrients pregnant mums need so we have made sure our bumpers contain ingredients naturally high in these. A true ‘functional food’. Franjos Kitchen Belly Bump biscuits also contain ginger which has been used for centuries for nausea.
14 biscuits per tin.
– Feeling queasy? These belly bump biscuits contain the beautiful herb ginger aka Zingiber officinale that has long been used for its ‘carminative’ qualities. It has a specific affinity to the gut and digestion and traditionally loved by many to ease nausea throughout pregnancy
– Wanting to up your fiber intake? When you eat the apricots in these bumpers think dietary fibre, potassium, iron and antioxidants… Nice! Just what you need! Not to mention the gorgeous hint of its natural sweetness.
– Superfoods? Franjos Kitchen Belly Bump Biscuits also contain pumpkin kernels, walnuts and flaxseeds. These babies deliver on a whole host of key minerals and fats essential during pregnancy. Zinc for cell growth and division, immunity and repair. Magnesium for your energy levels and also plant based omega 3 and 6’s which your baby is going to soak right up, not to forget your skin and hair!
– Contains Tahini which is made 100% from sesame seeds means it is one of the richest sources of calcium you can get. It is such a crucial time during pregnancy that you load up on calcium to ensure you have adequate amounts post pregnancy
– No dairy here. Coconut oil brings a delicious flavour and texture to these biscuits and well as many health benefits. It contains medium chain fatty acids, which is a very healthy and necessary saturated fat. It is fabulous for your metabolism, your skin, your hair and your overall organ health.
– No white sugars– only beautiful coconut sugar. Organic spelt flour is used to bind the biscuits together. The gluten strand found in spelt flour is much shorter and more brittle and many people find it much easier to digest as a result. The fact too that it has not gone through the manipulation and change that common wheat has also adds to this advantage as our bodies recognise the grain much easier than wheat. Good digestion is vital for good health.
New special edition Reusable Food Pouches with fun summer prints!
Cherub Baby Reusable Baby Food Pouches are an extremely portable, and disposable way to store, freeze, warm and serve homemade baby food. Entirely BPA Free and microwave, bottle warmer and freezer safe, these pouches have a generous 150ml capacity making them the perfect size for single meals when on the go with your baby.
This starter pack included 10 pouches that are pre-sterilised with tamper proof ziplock seal ready for use straight out of the box. Simply pour in baby food, seal, freeze, store, warm, serve and dispose or re-use! Perfect to use with our Natriblend 4 in 1 Food Preparation Unit. No mess, no fuss, no washing up!
This product forms part of the innovative Australian Cherub Baby Food Preparation System: