Franjos Kitchen Tanker Topper Lactation Crackers are not only delicious but also totally nourishing for you. With the addition of natural galactagogues (substance that promotes lactation) fennel, fenugreek, brewers yeast and flaxseeds they are a true functional food. Along with the superfood’s chia seeds, sunflower seeds, extra virgin olive oil and buckwheat flour these lactation crackers will not only help you ‘fill up your tanks’ whilst breastfeeding but also load you and your baby up with vitamins, minerals and good fats during this time.
Features & Benefits:
By munching on 2-3 Tanker Toppers a day we believe you may have:
– More milk! Our key ‘galactogogue’ ingredients are brewers yeast, fennel, fenugreek and flaxseeds. Each have their own reputation to boost breast milk supply and have been used for centuries by mums all over the world.
– Enhanced energy due to the abundance of very important B group vitamins and iron found in brewers yeast, sunflower seeds and brown rice flour
– Improved appetite control and a reduction in sugar cravings due to the high amounts of the nutrient chromium in brewer’s yeast, this may help to balance blood sugar levels and curb cravings. Sunflower seeds are a rich source of protein and good good fats. Protein and fat are so important for appetite control and will assist in keeping you fuller for longer
– Heal and recover quickly post partum from any tears or cesarean wounds. The bioflavonoid rutin found in buckwheat as well as the decent protein levels found in sunflower seeds, buckwheat, flaxseeds, chia seeds and brewers yeast mean our Tanker Toppers may assist in repairing the body’s cells post partum trauma
– Better bowel habits… these crackers are full of ingredients beneficial for bowel health
– Dairy and wheat free– Franjos Kitchen Tanker Toppers also meet the needs of those who are intolerant to dairy and wheat. Being egg and honey free they are vegan friendly as well. There is no need for waistline guilt either – there is no added sugar. Our Fennel and Fenugreek Lactation
Who its for:
We understand that most new mothers barely have time to take a sip of their cold tea let alone cook something nutritious for themselves. We want to make life easier for you. Each ingredient has been carefully selected and plays an important role in not only helping mums meet their breastfed baby’s needs but also their own health which is often ignored during this demanding time. So, even if you have stopped breastfeeding but are looking for a tasty, healthful snack to keep you on your toes then grab one of our little beauties.
Simply enjoy these crackers on their own, use as a dipper in your soup or load them up with delicious toppings such as
– avocado and tomato
– your favourite cheese
– coconut oil and vegemite
– rocket, goats cheese and tomato
– your favourite dip
– fresh ham or turkey and salad
Franjos Kitchen products are produced on equipment that makes gluten, nut & dairy products.
20 x 20 x 20 cm
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Milkbar Breastpumps containing your order details, payment receipt and tax invoice. We understand that you want to receive your order as quickly as possible so orders received prior to 12pm AEST are dispatched same business day. If placed after 12pm, your order is dispatched on the following business day.
Where payment is made via direct deposit, orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment being cleared by our bank. We currently only ship domestically via Australia Post eparcel. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an Australia Post tracking number and link to track your order.
To ensure your order is received safely a signature is required on delivery. If no one is present at the delivery attempt the the order will normally be delivered to your local post office where you can pick it up later at your own convenience.
Flat Rate Shipping | Free Shipping
If your order is over $150 you will receive Free Shipping via regular Australia Post service.
If your order is under $150 you will be charged a flat rate of $8.95 for standard/regular Australia Post.
Estimated Australia Post delivery timeframe:
Sydney- 2 days
Melbourne/Canberra/Brisbane- 2- 3 days
Adelaide- 3- 4 days
Hobart/Darwin/Perth- 5- 6 days
Please add an additional 2- 3 days for deliveries outside metropolitan areas.
If you require your order urgently we recommend selecting Express Post. Express Postage is at a flat rate of $14.95 (excludes breastfeeding pillows). Orders within the Australia Post Express Delivery Network have an estimated next business day delivery date. Orders outside this network are delivered as fast as possible by Australia Post. Check here if you are in the Australia Post Express Delivery Network.
Local Pick Up
We do offer a local pick up option at check out from Roseville Chase, 2069. Please call us prior to placing your order so that a pick up time that is mutually convenient can be organised. We are a family run business and will do our best to accommodate. Pick up is via appointment only between Monday- Friday 10am- 4pm.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money back guarantee from the time you place your order on our website.
All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging to our mailing address. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if the item have been dropped or broken. We don’t accept change of mind returns for personal care items including breast pumps to ensure the integrity of these products being sent to our customers.