The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the easiest and most simple way to express
The new and improved Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump has extra features that makes expressing even easier than before. It works in the same way as the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with the added benefit of an increased volume to 150ml and a suction base for support. No more spills and no more worrying about unsteady pumps.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
How To Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump?
1. Sterilise your pump
2. Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
4. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
5. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
6. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
7. If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
8. Simply suction the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
– Perfect for travelling
– Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone
– Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
– Dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling wate
– Easy to use, easy to clean
– BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
– No cords, batteries or assembly required
– 150ml capacity
– Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over
– Additional cap/lid for convenient breastmilk storage (included)
– Additional flower stopper is available for purchase separately to prevent spills
1 x Haakaa Breast Pump- 150ml
1 x Haakaa Breast Pump Cap
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. No bleach based agents.
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump provides the perfect relief for engorged breasts. As there aren’t multiple components, it can be used quickly and easily in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap. Most of our pumping mums use the haakaa as milk catcher or collector while simultaneously breastfeeding their baby. This breastmilk would otherwise have been lost in a breast pad. While you don’t need to provide a constant pumping action like other manual breast pumps, our customers have found a pump action every now and then can help to produce a let down. If you have a hand free, gently massage your breast to improve your milk flow.
New special edition Reusable Food Pouches with fun summer prints!
Cherub Baby Reusable Baby Food Pouches are an extremely portable, and disposable way to store, freeze, warm and serve homemade baby food. Entirely BPA Free and microwave, bottle warmer and freezer safe, these pouches have a generous 150ml capacity making them the perfect size for single meals when on the go with your baby.
This starter pack included 10 pouches that are pre-sterilised with tamper proof ziplock seal ready for use straight out of the box. Simply pour in baby food, seal, freeze, store, warm, serve and dispose or re-use! Perfect to use with our Natriblend 4 in 1 Food Preparation Unit. No mess, no fuss, no washing up!
This product forms part of the innovative Australian Cherub Baby Food Preparation System: