Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump & Flower Stopper Combo
You can now get the famous Haakaa Breast Pump and Silicone Flower Stopper as a combo!
This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents. Made from 100% silicone and available in four colours your breast pump is now not only suctioned to the table with your new suction base but also protected from spills and contamination with our flower stopper!
In this pack you will receive a flower stopper of your choice and 150ml silicone breast pump – The perfect addition to your breast feeding journey!
With an increased volume and a suction base for support the new and improved Haakaa Breast Pump pump is the easiest and most simple way to express.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
– Perfect for travelling
– Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone
– Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
– Dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water
– Easy to use, easy to clean
– PA, PVC and Phthalate free
– Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles
– No cords, batteries or assembly required
– Includes 1 Flower Stopper in your choice of colour: white, purple, orange or blue
– Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
1. Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
2. Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
4. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
5. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
6. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
7. If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
20 x 20 x 20 cm
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Flower Stopper
White, Purple, Blue, Orange
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Milkbar Breastpumps containing your order details, payment receipt and tax invoice. We understand that you want to receive your order as quickly as possible so orders received prior to 12pm AEST are dispatched same business day. If placed after 12pm, your order is dispatched on the following business day.
Where payment is made via direct deposit, orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment being cleared by our bank. We currently only ship domestically via Australia Post eparcel. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an Australia Post tracking number and link to track your order.
To ensure your order is received safely a signature is required on delivery. If no one is present at the delivery attempt the the order will normally be delivered to your local post office where you can pick it up later at your own convenience.
Flat Rate Shipping | Free Shipping
If your order is over $150 you will receive Free Shipping via regular Australia Post service.
If your order is under $150 you will be charged a flat rate of $8.95 for standard/regular Australia Post.
Estimated Australia Post delivery timeframe:
Sydney- 2 days
Melbourne/Canberra/Brisbane- 2- 3 days
Adelaide- 3- 4 days
Hobart/Darwin/Perth- 5- 6 days
Please add an additional 2- 3 days for deliveries outside metropolitan areas.
If you require your order urgently we recommend selecting Express Post. Express Postage is at a flat rate of $14.95 (excludes breastfeeding pillows). Orders within the Australia Post Express Delivery Network have an estimated next business day delivery date. Orders outside this network are delivered as fast as possible by Australia Post. Check here if you are in the Australia Post Express Delivery Network.
Local Pick Up
We do offer a local pick up option at check out from Roseville Chase, 2069. Please call us prior to placing your order so that a pick up time that is mutually convenient can be organised. We are a family run business and will do our best to accommodate. Pick up is via appointment only between Monday- Friday 10am- 4pm.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money back guarantee from the time you place your order on our website.
All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging to our mailing address. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if the item have been dropped or broken. We don’t accept change of mind returns for personal care items including breast pumps to ensure the integrity of these products being sent to our customers.