The Haakaa Breast Pump is a 100% food grade silicone, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work.
How does the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Work?
Simply align the haakaa so that your nipple is in the centre. Press the pump into the breast so that there is suction and you are ready to go! Yes it really is that simple! The suction helps produce a letdown- the constant pumping action required for other non-electrical pumps isn’t required. Our Milkbar customers have the best results when using the haakaa while breastfeeding their baby on the opposite breast.
Haakaa Breast Pump Review:
Milkbar Breastpumps sent me a HaaKaa Breast Pump to review. This isn't the full review, just a little unboxing and first impressions. But so far I think it's super cool! Let me know what you think. Have you used a Haakaa Breast Pump before? What are your thoughts on it?!?!They're available here —> https://www.milkbarbreastpumps.com.au/product/premium-haakaa-silicone-breast-pump/
2. Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
4. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
5. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
6. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
7. If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
8. Simply suction the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. No bleach based agents.
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump provides the perfect relief for engorged breasts. As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual. Most of our pumping mums use the haakaa as milk catcher or collector while simultaneously breastfeeding their baby. This breastmilk would otherwise have been lost in a breast pad. While you don’t need to provide a constant pumping action like other manual breast pumps our customers have found a pump action every now and then can help to produce a let down. If you have a hand free gently massage your breast to improve your milk flow.
New special edition Reusable Food Pouches with fun summer prints!
Cherub Baby Reusable Baby Food Pouches are an extremely portable, and disposable way to store, freeze, warm and serve homemade baby food. Entirely BPA Free and microwave, bottle warmer and freezer safe, these pouches have a generous 150ml capacity making them the perfect size for single meals when on the go with your baby.
This starter pack included 10 pouches that are pre-sterilised with tamper proof ziplock seal ready for use straight out of the box. Simply pour in baby food, seal, freeze, store, warm, serve and dispose or re-use! Perfect to use with our Natriblend 4 in 1 Food Preparation Unit. No mess, no fuss, no washing up!
This product forms part of the innovative Australian Cherub Baby Food Preparation System: