The Medela Swing Single Electric Breast Pump is Medela’s smallest and lightest 2-Phase pump. The powerful little motor, which is Swiss designed, will make sure that your breasts are emptied after every pumping session. The comfortable PersonalFit breast shield is gentle on your breasts and helps to prevent nipple trauma whilst you pump. Set the Swing on a tabletop, attach it to your pocket or belt with the clip or hang it from the neck/shoulder strap for the most convenient and comfortable position for you. Compact enough to easily fit in your handbag, it is easy to set up and comfortable to use, whether you are at home, at work or travelling.
– Small, compact and light: fits into a handbag and can be battery operated
– Science and nature combined: 2-Phase Expression technology mimics baby’s sucking with short stimulating patterns followed by longer ones providing optimal milk flow
– Stimulation (let down) mode creates quick, rapid stimulation to produce a let down for 2 minutes before automatically going to expression mode
– Efficient and comfortable: a powerful little motor
– 9 Vacuum Levels to customise your breast pumping experience
– Medela PersonalFt Breastshield Size M (24mm). Breastshields in sizes 21mm, 27mm, 30mm & 36mm can be purchased separately
– All materials that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free
Who is the Swing suited for?
– Ideal for daily pumping
– Mums looking for a portable breast pump for returning to work or travel
– Mums looking to express to maintain supply when experiencing breastfeeding challenges e.g. latch difficulties, breast infections or sore nipples
20 x 20 x 20 cm
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Milkbar Breastpumps containing your order details, payment receipt and tax invoice. We understand that you want to receive your order as quickly as possible so orders received prior to 12pm AEST are dispatched same business day. If placed after 12pm, your order is dispatched on the following business day.
Where payment is made via direct deposit, orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment being cleared by our bank. We currently only ship domestically via Australia Post eparcel. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an Australia Post tracking number and link to track your order.
To ensure your order is received safely a signature is required on delivery. If no one is present at the delivery attempt the the order will normally be delivered to your local post office where you can pick it up later at your own convenience.
Flat Rate Shipping | Free Shipping
If your order is over $150 you will receive Free Shipping via regular Australia Post service.
If your order is under $150 you will be charged a flat rate of $8.95 for standard/regular Australia Post.
Delivery Address Estimated Australia Post delivery timeframe
Sydney 2 days
Melbourne/Canberra/Brisbane 2- 3 days
Adelaide 3- 4 days
Hobart/Darwin/Perth 5- 6 days
Please add an additional 2- 3 days for deliveries outside metropolitan areas.
If you require your order urgently we recommend selecting Express Post. Express Postage is at a flat rate of $14.95 (excludes breastfeeding pillows). Orders within the Australia Post Express Delivery Network have an estimated next business day delivery date. Orders outside this network are delivered as fast as possible by Australia Post. Check here if you are in the Australia Post Express Delivery Network.
Local Pick Up
We do offer a local pick up option at check out from Roseville Chase, 2069. Please call us prior to placing your order so that a pick up time that is mutually convenient can be organised. We are a family run business and will do our best to accommodate. Pick up is via appointment only between Monday- Friday 10am- 4pm.