Pigeon’s Manual Breast Pump is everything Mum needs to easily and comfortable express, feed and store breast milk.
Based on breastfeeding research, the Pigeon Manual Breast Pump is designed to satisfy the 3 factors that contribute to effective breast milk expression:
– Fit – how securely the cup fits the breast
– Gentle Stimulation – the preparation for milk ejection, ‘let-down’
– Expression – smooth and efficient ejection of milk
Easily assembled with fewer parts than other pumps, the Pigeon Manual Breast Pump helps to make breastfeeding a happy and healthy experience.
– 2 x funnel sizes to suit more nipple sizes
– Extra soft silicone funnel
– A funnel ‘wing’ ensures an even close fit and no air leaks
– 2 phases – Stimulation and Expression, ensure that the breast is properly prepped before expression begins to ensure more comfort and efficiency in milk production
– Ergonomic handle means easy adjustment of strength and speed
– Easy to assemble/disassemble – Fewer parts. All can be sterilised.
– Completely hygienic – Expressed milk does not flow up between the funnel and the funnel; it goes directly into the bottle.
– BPA Free
– 1 complete 160ml Peristaltic PLUS wide neck bottle – bottle base, screw rim, Peristaltic PLUS teat (SS), PP bottle base and lid
– 2 Funnels – large and regular sizes
– 2 Silicone Valves
– 1 Stem for Silicone Diaphragm
– 1 Silicone Diaphragm
– 1 Sealing Disk
– 1 Main Pump body
– 1 Diaphram
– 1 Handle
– 2 pcs Honeycomb Breast Pad samples
– Stand/Funnel Cover which has 2 functions: Hygienically protects the Sealing Air Cushion & can be used as a stand for the Breast Pump – for extra convenience.
20 x 20 x 20 cm
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Milkbar Breastpumps containing your order details, payment receipt and tax invoice. We understand that you want to receive your order as quickly as possible so orders received prior to 12pm AEST are dispatched same business day. If placed after 12pm, your order is dispatched on the following business day.
Where payment is made via direct deposit, orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment being cleared by our bank. We currently only ship domestically via Australia Post eparcel. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an Australia Post tracking number and link to track your order.
To ensure your order is received safely a signature is required on delivery. If no one is present at the delivery attempt the the order will normally be delivered to your local post office where you can pick it up later at your own convenience.
Flat Rate Shipping | Free Shipping
If your order is over $150 you will receive Free Shipping via regular Australia Post service.
If your order is under $150 you will be charged a flat rate of $8.95 for standard/regular Australia Post.
Delivery Address Estimated Australia Post delivery timeframe
Sydney 2 days
Melbourne/Canberra/Brisbane 2- 3 days
Adelaide 3- 4 days
Hobart/Darwin/Perth 5- 6 days
Please add an additional 2- 3 days for deliveries outside metropolitan areas.
If you require your order urgently we recommend selecting Express Post. Express Postage is at a flat rate of $14.95 (excludes breastfeeding pillows). Orders within the Australia Post Express Delivery Network have an estimated next business day delivery date. Orders outside this network are delivered as fast as possible by Australia Post. Check here if you are in the Australia Post Express Delivery Network.
Local Pick Up
We do offer a local pick up option at check out from Roseville Chase, 2069. Please call us prior to placing your order so that a pick up time that is mutually convenient can be organised. We are a family run business and will do our best to accommodate. Pick up is via appointment only between Monday- Friday 10am- 4pm.